蝴蝶飞呀! » 日志 » 那是代表全人类的呼喊
那是代表全人类的呼喊
蝴蝶飞 发表于 2008-01-15 23:40:34
http://fifid.com/review/1012428/
很久之前就听说过《独立日》这部电影,在新东方上课的时候还看过老师慷慨激昂地站在椅子上背诵那段经典的台词。直到最近才看了这部电影,看完后第一感觉是“果然经典”。虽然很多人说它是高票房烂片的典型。而这样的影片比比皆是,美国人,特别是好莱坞电影,往往喜欢把人物上升到人类的高度来表现主角的不屈不挠。当然看完了《独立日》之后,这种大美国主义并不影响我们喜欢好莱坞灾难片。
每一次听到那段激动人心的对白,总能够想到些什么,是世界和平?还是其他?
Good morning.
早上好,早上好。
In less than an hour,
一小时之内,
Aircrafts from here will join others from around the world.
这里的战机将与世界其他地方的战机联合起来,
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
进行一场人类历史上最大规模的空战。
Mankind - the word should hold new meaning for all of us today.
人类,这个词,对于今天的我们而言,已有了一个全新的含义。
We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest.
我们不能再因为小事自相殘杀.我们应该为我们共同的利益而团结起来。
Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July,
也许是天意,今天是7月4日,
And you will be once again be fighting for our freedom.
你们将再一次为自由而战,
Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution.
不是为了摆脱暴政,压迫和残害,
But from annihilation.
是避免被消灭。
We are fighting for our right to live.
而是为了我们的生活而战。
To exist.
为了生存。
And should we win the day,
今天,如果我们赢得这场战争,
The 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday.
7月4日将不再被认为是一个美国的节日,
For today is the day the world declare in one voice
而是全世界一起宣誓之日。
'We will not go quietly into the night!
“我们不会就此无声无息的步入黑暗,(我们不会束手就擒。)
We're not going to vanish without a fight.
我们不会就此放弃斗争而走向消亡。(我们不会任人宰割)
We're going to live on.
我们要继续活下去,
We're going to survive.
我们必将继续生存。
Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
今天,我们要庆祝独立纪念日!
相关日志:
收藏:
QQ书签
del.icio.us

